Skip to content
- Jägermeister is best-served ice cold straight from the freezer at -18⁰, but if you like your drink a little longer the secret botanicals in Jägermeister mix perfectly with ginger beer to make a Jägermeister Mule. Simply pour 50ml of Jägermeister into a tall glass filled with ice, top up with ginger beer and garnish with a wedge of lime and slice of cucumber for the perfect summer drink.
- Every German masterpiece contains equal parts precision and inspiration. Bold, yet balanced, our herbal liqueur is no different. Blending 56 botanicals, our ice-cold shot has always been embraced by those who take originality to the next level.
- Our unique elixir was created in Wolfenbüttel, Germany by Curt Mast. While times may have changed, the recipe has not. Never mess with a winning formula; being iconic is that simple.
- Nature made it, we put it in a bottle. The highest-grade herbs, blossoms, roots and fruits from around the globe are crafted into 4 distinct macerates, then combined in modern-day alchemy into our herbal spirit. The full ingredient list is a closely guarded secret, but raise a glass to your lips and you'll taste all 4 corners of the world.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device